WOW Sustain is a comprehensive set of greenhouse gas management apps to define, report and reduce emissions and help mobilize the efforts of stakeholders by providing:
- An ISO 14064 framework that can be used for other methods of reporting; includes comprehensive Scope 1, 2 and 3 management
- Centralization of workflow and documents to ensure the continuity, accuracy, traceability and efficiency of reporting
- Powerful analytical capabilities to help identify areas to reduce cost and measure and evaluate emission-reduction projects
- A seamless transition from spreadsheets to centralized cloud software tools, accelerating progress and streamlining the work process
- The means to transcend other carbon accounting programs by seamlessly integrating with WOW’s other functional areas to achieve goals more rapidly
WOW Engage approaches outreach and education dynamically through apps, kiosks and dashboards to help you motivate stakeholders to change resource-wasting behaviours by providing:
- Visibility and sharing of information, experiences and best practices in and across organizations
- Customized and updateable content that allows you to frame messaging to emphasize personal relevance and maintain stakeholder involvement
- Continuous feedback on resource use and sustainability initiatives to reinforce benefits, progress and goals
- Integration of live usage data to describe green building features transforming the building into a teaching tool
- Education on the impact of green buildings in the community, including explanations of green certifications, such as LEED
- A framework to support a “culture of green” and make sustainability the social norm within your organization
Watch an example of a WOW Engage animation that can be used to describe such green building features as Solar Photovoltaic to your stakeholders:
WOW Conserve consists of easy to use building resource management apps and analytical tools to support your efforts to optimize efficiency and lower costs by providing:
“WOW makes buildings smart and smart buildings smarter.”
WOW acquires measurements from your building’s live metered systems and manually compiled historical data and securely transmits this information, along with your personalized app content, over the Internet.
The received information is stored in WOW's cloud database, which also houses WOW’s rich media library.
WOW applications (apps) draw on the cloud database to support energy and greenhouse gas management and outreach and education.
WOW apps are accessible over the Internet on desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones, WOW kiosks and HD touchscreen monitors.
Building occupants and visitors connect to WOW to engage, explore and help advance sustainability in your organization and beyond.
- WOW acquires measurements from your building’s live metered systems and manually compiled historical data and securely transmits this information, along with your personalized app content, over the Internet.
- The received information is stored in WOW’s cloud database, which also houses WOW’s rich media library.
- WOW applications (apps) draw on the cloud database to support energy and greenhouse gas management and outreach and education.
- WOW apps are accessible over the Internet on desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones, WOW kiosks and HD touchscreen monitors.
- Building occupants and visitors connect to WOW to engage, explore and help advance sustainability in your organization and beyond.
WOW supports a variety of access methods to provide internal and external stakeholders with the most appropriate approach to effectively use the system. Access methods include:
- The WOW Kiosk is a turnkey solution for engaging stakeholders in and building support for your sustainability efforts. Deployed in high-traffic areas of a building the WOW Kiosk:
- Stands as an icon of change to a new beginning of a more sustainable future for your organization.
- Helps stakeholders engage with and foster a connection to your organization the moment they walk through the door.
- Supplies an outstanding self-directed learning experience.
- Provides visibility to your organization’s sustainability initiatives and commitment to those efforts.
WOW can be used extensively in organizations to support a wide variety of functional roles, for example:
Facilities and Energy Management
- WOW provides facilities and energy managers a single go to application to maintain oversight of all resource consuming systems and renewable energy systems. WOW enables managers to compare resource use to benchmarks, identify performance problems, and evaluate energy/water conservation measures.
Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainability Managers
- Use WOW to stimulate changes in behaviour through outreach and education. WOW also offers the opportunity to evaluate the success of resource reduction initiatives while providing a platform to communicate feedback on on-going projects.
- Because WOW enables individual users to create their own working space, senior level executives can isolate specific metrics for on-going review.
- Educators understand the lasting impact that they can make through education for sustainability. WOW provides a wealth of data for sustainability education. Information provided by WOW is more meaningful to students because it is derived from their school and community.
WOW is used by organizations in every sector of the economy including:
- WOW software provides a highly visible means of demonstrating an organization’s commitment to environmental stewardship. WOW also serves to extend the economic benefits of the sustainable technologies used in buildings by stimulating building occupants to exercise greater prudence in their own use of resources.
- WOW helps governmental organizations to broaden the public’s understanding of the environmental impacts of resource use, while demonstrating environmental leadership and the wise use of tax dollars.
- WOW supports university and college sustainability initiatives by focusing on the steps taken to incorporate sustainability into campus buildings and by helping to foster a conservation ethic in today’s students.
K-12 School Districts
- WOW helps children to learn about the relationship between their school building and the environment, as well as demonstrating the role of personal choice on resource use.
- WOW helps health care providers to publicize greening initiatives to internal and community stakeholders while at the same time providing practical tools for the measurement and verification of resource use and the evaluation of energy conservation measures.